October Favorites!

October Favorities

So my October favorites post is a few days late but I did get 'er done and just like a warned you, there aren't that many products.  Read the last blog for the reference.  Anyway, here's the run down of this months loves.

Tresemme Split Remedy, $4 - I must add that this was purchased closer to the end of November...This is a leave-in conditioning treatment that can be used as a de-frizzer on dry hair or to fix split ends if applied to damp hair.  It claims to have improved split ends by 80% in three uses.  I have used it more than that and I haven't really paid attention enough to know if it does that or not.  I do love, that it makes my hair super soft and less frizzy when I apply two pumps to wet hair and let it air dry. It adds a shine factor and smells amazingggg.  I got this product in hopes to hydrate the ends of my hair and make them look less crispy, and it does, so I'm faving this product.

Covergirl Clean Foundation for Normal Skin, $4 - I've been using cover girl foundation since 7th grade. I used 105 ivory which is their lightest shade.  It is too pink for me so I have to be very careful when blending so I don't have a line at my jar.  The fact that the shade is so off is annoying to me and I always go out searching for something else but  I keep coming back to this. I've been using mineral foundation but my skin has gotten dry lately so I had to switch to liquid. I love the formula. It goes on light but is medium coverage.  The clean version smells like Noxzema (which is actually eucalyptus).  I like that it looks very glowy when I first put it on. Cons? It makes me look oily after a few hours so I have to constantly reset with powder.  And obviously the shade issue, but no drug store brands match me.

Runway perfume by Rue 21, $10 - It's a tarty fruity scent that it just wonderful.  It doesn't last that long but I like it anyway.  This an In Bloom from Avon by Reese Witherspoon are my two go-to daily fragrances.

ELF Matte Lip Color, $3 - I have this is Muave, I think. It lasts a long time and the color is slightly darker than my natural lip color so its easy to wear.  It is slightly drying so I have to apply a balm on top of it.  [I'm not a lipgloss person].

Blistex Chapstick, $1 - I have these in Raspberry Lemonade and Honey Lemon.  They're amazing.  I have to have some sort of chapstick or lip balm with me at all times and these are the ones I've been going to lately.  They're super cheap, plus I really liked the unique flavors/scents/whatevernoidon'teatmychaptstick.

Yup! That's all.  Now I gotta start working on buy items for my November Wishlist (previous post).  Also, I have order 7 samples from everyday minerals, mostly foundation samples, so I'll be doing a review on those as soon as they arrive. Stay tuned!

much love,
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, don't post just to advertise, but please leave a link to your blog at the end of your comment so I can check it out! (: Chat me up on twitter @tsjbblogger.