My 2013 Beauty Resolutions!


Makeup:
I want to start using concealer, purchase at least one item each from Lush and Soap & Glory, and own at least one high end item (never have I ever!).  That's very basic, but if you've been following my posts. I pretty much just want to make sure I try out everything on my wishlists from the past few months. 

Hair:
Up until September, I kept going back to medium or dark shades or brunet, for 2013, I'm going to continue to stick with red.  I'm also setting a goal to grow my hair out.  Up until two-ish years ago it was butt length, and I really miss that so, so much!

Nails:
Paint my nails more often.  Until recently, I've kinda just been repainting them whenever the current color wears off, I want to start doing them at least once a week.  I'm really into nail colors this month so that probably won't be hard to keep up.  I also want to get...pretty much every E.L.F. nail polish that there is available, because I love the formula better than anything I've ever tried (it kicks China Glaze's ass, no joke. it's epic stuff.).

Fashion:
I'm transferring away to another college so my fashion goal is to continue to rock whatever look I feel like and be confident with it.  If I wanna go punk one day, and country sweet-heart the next, I want to still be able to do that without feeling like I need to define myself one way or another.  

Share yours in a blog post or comment below!  Stay tuned for my unboxing Holiday VoxBox Post, the giveaway winner, and a review of Clean and Clear Acne Mark mask/wash. (:

xx


3 comments:

  1. I need to paint my nails more often as well! :) Makeup-wise, I want to invest in a good quality foundation, it's so much better for the skin!
    Great post, wishing you a Happy New Year! x

    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish to grow my hair out too now even though I have been noticing long bobs in fashion lately! And I'd like to get my ends dip-dyed either turquoise or emerald! Sounds crazy, I know! :/
    Or just a single thick streak of pink on my strands which fall below ear, kinda like avril lavigne!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    xoxo ♥

    http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your resolutions, I like how they are separated into categories, very organised :D I too want to grow my hair out, but it tends to get a little thin when I do so may not be able to have it too long :(

    Hope you have a Happy New Year x

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, don't post just to advertise, but please leave a link to your blog at the end of your comment so I can check it out! (: Chat me up on twitter @tsjbblogger.