Sephora Haul!

Hello beauties! For those of you that actively follow my posts, you'll remember that my first trip to Sephora was undoubtedly the highlight of my month...whenever that was. December maybe? Anyway, two weeks ago, I went back to Columbia but this time, I was accompanied by my best friend and my JC Penney's charge card (I do not condone this behavior. haha) I managed to come in within two weeks of my birthday so I got their free birthday gift as well as a few other goods which, lemme tell ya, became fast, fast favorites.I out of 5 items I got, 4 of them are used daily...and at least one is holy grail worthy, maybe two.

Too Faced Smokey Eye Kit - I use these colors in a lesser quality form from various palettes on a daily bases so I loved that this combined all of my favorites for day and night looks.  It has 9 shadows, 3 shimmery highlighters, 3 shimmery bases, and 3 matte colors for contour and blending.  These are so beautifully pigmented.  They do crease however, but it does take at least six hours to notice.  I haven't tried them with a primer yet.

They're Real Mascara - this was a sample from the birthday gift thing. I LOVE this. It beats my Maybelline Rocket Lash except that it's not waterproof. I was iffy because BAD lash turned out to be a disappointment after Rocket Lash from the drug store, but They're Real outdoes them both.

Watt's Up highlighter stick and Too faced shadow insurance - more samples, haven't tried really.

Tarte Amazonian clay 12hr blush in blissful - Tarte blushes have been on my wishlist since...ever. Finally broke down and got one. totally worth it.  These really do last 12 hours and I don't feel the need to apply powder half way through the day like I usually do because this one isn't shimmery. Not too mentioned this color couldn't be more perfect for me.

Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm - This is in the little bin with the rose salve.  At $7 it was kind of a random "try out" splurge.  Best seven dollars I ever spent.  I love this more than my Burt's Bee's tinted lip balm, and you guys know how much I rave over that.  The mint gives the lips a slight tingle and cooling factor but the rose keeps it sweet smelling.  It feels like a thinner, less sticky version of petroleum jelly.  It doesn't have a taste, it's not sticky what-so-ever and it stays on the lips for forever. It's not tinted but it leaves such a beautiful shine.  I will never be caught without this again.

That's all! Share your thoughts on these products if you have them and leave suggestions for my next haul! (:

3 comments:

  1. the lip balm you bought is serious one of my absolute favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! That's such a pretty palette & I really want to try those Tarte blushes(: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the two faced looks and sounds amazing, i always wanted to try it out... i might just.

    www.shesaidfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, don't post just to advertise, but please leave a link to your blog at the end of your comment so I can check it out! (: Chat me up on twitter @tsjbblogger.