Whats In My Makeup Bag + May ipsy



Hey there fellow beauty lovers!  Today's post is an update on what's in my makeup bag and is combined with a post on my daily makeup routine.  My most used products for the last couple of months are a mix of drugstore, obscure online purchases and samples from Ipsy bags. I'm a budget shopper so finding quality products that look great but are less than $10 is pretty important to me.  Read on to check out what I'm loving recently and maybe get some ideas for your own makeup bag!  Bolded items are favorites that i make a point to use daily! Feel free to request a detailed review on anything.

Face products:

  • Rimmel London Match Perfection in 101 Classic Ivory
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 003 Natural
  • Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in 131 Hula Hula
  • NYC BB Creme foundation in 01 Light

Eye products:

  • NYC Kohl Eye and Brow liner in Dark Brown and Jet Black
  • Blue Heaven Kajal Liner
  • Maybelline Falsies Volum Express Flared Mascara in Very Black
  • Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
  • Coastal Scents Revealed 2 20 shadow Palette 

Lip Products:

  • Starlooks satin finish lipgloss in Cuddle
  • J. Cat beauty Wonder lip paint in Red Potion
  • e.l.f. lip balm in nude 

Brushes:

  • Powder brush e.l.f
  • Angled brush e.l.f.
  • large stipple brush e.l.f. studio line
  • C476 crease shadow brush by Crown brush

Misc:

  • Jor'el Parker Femina parfume
_____________________

My ipsy bag for this month is so cute. Canvas, says "Contents: Pretty Important Stuff".  This month wasn't particular exciting.  The bag features a gel eyeliner from bellepierre, leave in conditioner, an eye shadow brush (can never have too many of those!), a moisturizer (that smells amazing-like dryer sheets haha), and a little card with samples from urban decay of lip primer and two glosses.  If any of these products blow me out of the water I'll do a review but lately I've just been getting mediocre things.  At some point i'll post my all time favorite products I've received from ipsy in a compilation type post.  

On a side note: Congrats to all the graduates! High school and college kids alike have been attending graduations this week, my fiance included. (yes, i'm engaged!!!).  I hope everyone enjoys their summer. We are taking a day trip to myrtle beach on monday, i'm so ready.  Plans for the summer? Tell me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, don't post just to advertise, but please leave a link to your blog at the end of your comment so I can check it out! (: Chat me up on twitter @tsjbblogger.