Get Ready With Me | Everyday look

So I have officially started a youtube channel.  I decided to get video a go as I'm obviously terrible at keeping up with blogging.  My first video is just a casually get ready with me featuring a new foundation I'm trying out an some new brushes.  Watch the video below!  If you scroll down I'm also including a list of all products mentioned.


  • no 7 stay perfect primer
  • Wet N Wild Photofocus Foundation in Nude Ivory
  • NYX Eyeshadow in  Taupe
  • E.l.f. baked blush in rich rose
  • essence eye shadow in rosy happiness
  • colourpop super shock eye shadows in mooning, smash and vengence
  • Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Times Square
  • Essence I heart Extreme mascara
  • Wet N Wild eyeliner in Taupe
  • Bestope 8 piece brush set
  • Wet N Wild brushes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, don't post just to advertise, but please leave a link to your blog at the end of your comment so I can check it out! (: Chat me up on twitter @tsjbblogger.