Sand Cloud VIP Box Review - #savethefishies

So lately I've been engaging in hour long instagram browsing sessions.  During these times there are two online stores that I continuously see ads about - Sand Cloud.  Normally, I get mildly annoyed with seeing the same ads over and over for products I can't afford so I never really looking into it much but recently, I bought a couple things because I'll be honest, they do have super cute stuff.  I thought I would do a review of the products today and share some discount codes(!!) with y'all.

Let's talk Sand cloud.
Sand cloud is a company that I think originally started making turkish-style (the really thin-easily traveled with) towels.  Now they have tshirts, hoodies, long sleeved shirts, water bottles, and some jewelry items.  They focus on feminine and boho designs usually featuring at least one of three themes - tie-dye, zen-tangle, and/or sea life,





The best part about Sandcloud is 10% of every purchased is donated to charities that help marine conservation. #SaveTheFishies is their whole thing.  Charities donated to include Marine Conversation Institute, Surfrider Foundation, Pacific Marine Mammal Center, and more.  Shirts ranged from $28 to $48, Towels are around $50 but you can get an XL version for more. They have a glass water bottle with a cute wooden screw top that is on sale for $28. It's one of their best selling items. They are always offering sales of some amount or another and you can find discount codes everywhere (including one in this blog!). They also have a rewards program where you earn points per dollar spent and can cash them in on future purchases. You can also rack up points by sharing on facebook and following them on instagram. It's super easy to earn $5 towards a purchase.

Recently, they launched a VIP box which I decided to try out. The VIP box is a monthly shipment that retails for $30. Downside to that price is you aren't able to use your reward points or discount codes. It's still a great deal. It comes with a long sleeved shirt (although it might switch to tshirts as summer is coming) and a pair of socks.  Some claimed theirs came with a keychain or button pin but mine did not. I did however receive a few cute promo stickers. Here's what I got:
A post shared by jamie.goes.places 🦀 (@ambassador.jamie) on
March's theme was a polar bear. I wasn't honestly stoked about this when I heard as I recently moved to Savannah and it's not quite polar bear season well...ever. However, I actually loved this design as soon as I saw it. The sunset colors are gorgeous and it doesn't feel too winter-y. If you've had long sleeved shirts (or hoodies) that are unisex adult sizes and are usually sold with like school emblems or something. This shirt fits like those but is an ever-so-slightly thinner material. It features the pretty design on the back and the circular sand cloud logo on the front. The socks are thick like well-made thick not make-your-feet-sweat thick and they actually fit me a lot better than other tube socks do.  I wear a size 11. I did see some people with like size 7 and 8 feet complaining that they were a tad big on them, so keep that in mind if that's something you're picky about.

For transparency, let me just say that I am an affiliate, and I do get points/commission if you buy from their site using my links or codes or whatever. BUT. I literally am obsessed with this site and everything on it. I'm a member of the private rep group and this company is super involved with keeping customers and reps up to date on launches, constantly coming up with new products, and educating/facilitating things like beach cleanups. It's seriously the coolest thing to see. I've never been a part of such a positive community.  They are based in CA which tragic because I would definitely like to get more involved with the company if they were in the southeast. Either way, I've already been inspired to do my own mini-beach cleanup and I'm becoming more aware of the single-use items I use that I could do away with (#saynotostraws).

You don't just have to live on the beach to buy things from here. But loving animals is recommended. If you're done ready and ready to check out their awesome merch you can CLICK HERE to go to their website.  And if you'd like to save %15 off your purchase, use the code JAMIEADA15

Leave a comment with your an item on your sandcloud wishlist!
Curious as to what's on mine? - this shirt is number one, the water bottle linked above, this awesome aztec blanket, and the silver whale tale ring. And probably a lot more tbh. xD

P.S. I live 20 minutes from the beach now?! so stay tuned for more beachy posts. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, don't post just to advertise, but please leave a link to your blog at the end of your comment so I can check it out! (: Chat me up on twitter @tsjbblogger.