We've Moved to Wordpress! - The Scarlet Jamie 2.0

Thank you for the love this blog has received in it's journey here on blogger for the last six years. I am pleased to announced The Scarlet Jamie 2.0 has graduated (finally) Wordpress from it's own domain.

TSJ began as a hobby makeup blog but has transformed to a lifestyle blog with more personal content. The 2.0 version will reflect these new goals. Many of the older makeup posts will not be transferred to the new space therefore this site will remain in order for people to access those.

I'm very excited to begin this new step and hope you will join me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, don't post just to advertise, but please leave a link to your blog at the end of your comment so I can check it out! (: Chat me up on twitter @tsjbblogger.