FOTD: Crimson Glam

IG: @thescarletjamie
Hey there everyone! This was my FOTD on Friday but I posted something else that day so this had to be a bit later. I tried to put these products in order of use and of course I started on a clean, moisturized face. Most of these products are things I don't ever use, ever. Today was a snow day so I felt like experimenting. The foundation, in particular was a test. I've used it a couple of times before with a stippling brush and really didn't like it. This time, however, I used a damp beauty blender and two coats with quite a bit of setting powder and my opinion improved significantly. Let me know if you would like a review or swatches of any of these products listed! xo


Face:

  • Primer - Smashbox Photo Finish
  • Foundation - e.l.f. BB Cream in Light
  • Concealer - NYX HD Concealer in Porcelain
  • Powder - City Color HD Powder
  • Contour - NYX HD Blush in Taupe
  • Blush - e.l.f. Baked Blush in Rich Rose
  • Highlight - e.l.f. Golden Bronzer in Golden (I used the lightest of the 4 shades

Eyes:

  • Primer - Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later
  • Lid - Be a Bombshell eye base in submissive
  • Outer and Crease - treStique mini shadow crayon in Kona Coffee
  • Upper and Lower Lash Lines - NYC Kohl Liner in Jet Black
  • Eyeliner - Yanqina Waterproof liquid eyeliner pen
  • Mascara - Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black
  • Brows - Wet 'N Wild Coloricon eyeliner in willow


Lips:

  • Liner - Blue Heaven Kajal black eyeliner
  • Lips - J.Cat Wonder Lip Paint in Red Potion


Hair:
Second day hair refreshed using bastiste Dry Shampoo and curled random pieces of the top layer with a 1" clipless tapered curling iron.

I have a review coming on a couple of these but let me know if there is anything in particular you want to see.  Have a fun week everyone!

P.S. Follow the twitter account @tsjbblogger and instagram @thescarletjamie.  I also have a new official email for site related love, comments, and inquiries:  thescarletjamie@gmail.com. Follow these accounts or shoot me an email to say hi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, don't post just to advertise, but please leave a link to your blog at the end of your comment so I can check it out! (: Chat me up on twitter @tsjbblogger.