Drugstore Beauty Product Haul




I went shopping at Walmart yesterday with my mom.  We finally got all the rest of the crap I need for college (I move into to dorms on Sunday as a transfer from CC).  This is just the stuff in the beauty product category that I thought I would share with you all. Stay tuned for a new post everyday for the next five days including reviews on these products!

  • Garnier Nutriesse Permanent Hair Color in Rich Auburn Blonde #76 (used to be called Hot Tamale) - this is the color I've used the last three times I've died my hair.  It's my favorite red box-dye. Just wanted to go over my hair again as red dye does fade really fast and I don't use a color-safe shampoo.
  • Bio True Contact Solution - I have a smaller bottle of this that I keep in my purse.  It's supposed to be a different formula than most that matches the natural chemistry of your eyes.  I really like this brand of solution.
  • Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner - Only one is pictured for space's sake. I wanted Color Me Happy but Walmart was out of a lot of products yesterday which was weird. HE stuff always smells sooo good.
  • Suave Color Protection Shampoo and Conditioner - This was really cheap and I thought I would give it a go and see how I like it.
  • Freeman Facial Enzyme Mask in Pineapple and Clay Mask in Mint and Lemon - I love these type of face mask packets.  I really love mint smelling stuff and enzymes sounded like a major exfoliator so I'm excited to give those a try.
  • iGo Scented Nail Polish Remover pads in Kiwi and Coconut - I saw a product like this from LA Colors reviewed on Influenster and I thought these looked like a cool idea.  They're acetone-free pads that are supposed to take off your nail polish.  Comes with 32 pads for $0.97. So we shall see.
  • St. Ives Natural Indulgent Body Lotion in Coconut Milk and Orchid Extract -This smells amazing and makes my hands really soft.
  • Maybelline Rocket Volum Mascara - This is one of the newest products from the brand. I LOVE this. I tried it out for the first time today. I have a review scheduled for it in a couple hours so stay tuned! 
  • NYC Liquid Concealer - I really just needed a cheap concealer. I was going to get Hard Candy Glamoflage but I just need it for under eyes now and I felt like that would be too heavy. This does the job quite well for $4. If anyone wants a review on this lemme know.
  • Cover Girl Lip Perfection lipstick in Sultry - I actually got this at Dollar General today but I just felt like I would throw it in here too. Review coming on this as well.
  • Revlon ColorStay for Combination/Oily in Buff - Wearing this right now. We're on 7.5 hours and counting. Review scheduled for this also. (:
  • Owl Canvas Bag (below) - I have two other canvas bags like this from WalMart. They're so cute and sturdy. I have the peacock feather bag and the zebra print (which I used all last semester to carry college books in.)




1 comment:

  1. I have used Color Me Happy, I don't have dyed hair, it was mom's but I still loved it :P
    but when I tried a couple of other normal herbal essence shampoos, didn't really like them :/
    I so agree with you on the enzyme masks as a major exfoliator!:D T
    he bag is soo cute! Nice haul Jamie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, don't post just to advertise, but please leave a link to your blog at the end of your comment so I can check it out! (: Chat me up on twitter @tsjbblogger.