Updates and College jabber

Hey all! First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of activity.  I was posting every day there for a little bit then kinda dropped out.  I just wanted to let you all know that I did not in fact, fall off the face of the earth, I just transferred from a community college to a university.  What's the big deal? You ask. Well, I lived at home when I started this blog and now I'm two hours away working ten hours a week and spending most of that to go home on the weekends because I'm literally the lamest college kid ever.  Basically, this just means that I don't really have any moo-lah to get anything beauty related and I don't have tons of time to post stuff. No thats a lie, I really do have a lot of extra time because I'm really shy here and pretty unsociable I just wasn't sure on what to post.

I'm still going to be doing wishlists every now and again and I actually have my desk organized all prettily so I can do a makeup and brush collection/storage post.  Probably by the time I get all that settled I will have gotten some bills paid off so I can start buying things I don't need again. (:

Okay, that's all I've got to say at the moment and if you find that this post doesn't make any sense at all that's because I'm currently blasting "Jai Ho" from Slumdog millionaire because my choir is doing this song and I absolutely friggin love it.  The choir version is better than the one on the movie but it's just really catchy and makes you want to dance.

More from me soon.
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, don't post just to advertise, but please leave a link to your blog at the end of your comment so I can check it out! (: Chat me up on twitter @tsjbblogger.