FOTD: ft New Products

* marks new products
Cover Girl Clean Foundation in Classic Ivory - two layers applied with stipple brush
*E.L.F. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Midnight - outline & wing of eyes
Cover Girl Perfect Blend eyeliner in Blackest Black - waterline
*Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara - top and bottom lashes
*E.L.F. Studio Blush in Candid Coral - cheeks to temples
*E.L.F. Studio Golden Bronzer - hallows
*Benefit Coralista Blush - apples of cheeks
*E.L.F Matte Lip Tint in Rich Red - this is a blue tone red, an orange tone would have fit my skintone better I think.

5 comments:

  1. I actually think that red lip really suits you, it's a pretty shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really bad at judging what colors look good on my skin tone so I wasn't sure. Haha

      Delete
  2. You have such pretty skin!

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your makeup! I agree with Christine! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, don't post just to advertise, but please leave a link to your blog at the end of your comment so I can check it out! (: Chat me up on twitter @tsjbblogger.