Most Wanted Items in November

want

My October favorites post, whenever I get around to writing that isn't going to consist of much.  Why? Because of the tons of shit I've bought during the month of November, none of it has been really wow-ing.  I could bring in products that aren't new during the month of October but I want my monthly favorites to be relatively new things that I've loved during the month that way I can compile a big yearly favorites video to show what products really made the cut.  Anyway, not many October favorites, so I was inspired to make a wishlist (thanks Polyvore!) of things I want to purchase during the month in the hopes that some of them will be on my November Favorites.

Sooo here's just a quick run down of the products that are pictured and why they're on this list.

Soap & Glory Body Butter, $18 - Zoella, on  youtube and a couple others talk about Soap and Glory products, particularly their sugar scrubs.  Winter makes my skin flaky and "thick" feeling if that makes any sense so I feel like a sugar scrub would be perfect not to mention relaxing.  Maybe, to cure my sugar craving, I can absorb this through my skin instead of cheating on my diet with a cupcake! No? Damn...

OPI Nail Laquer, $3 - That price is from amazon btw, for those of you that were like "wtf?". Haha. The shade pictured is Wine.  I've been searching drug stores for a great dark red and all of the ones I buy look dark red on the bottle but show up on my nails as more of a berry color, which I really don't like.  As far as non-drug store polishes, I've only ever tried China Glaze, which has gorgeous colors but chips faster than my $2 polish from walmart.  So, long store short, I'm going to try OPI. I've seen 2 october favorite videos that features OPI polishes.  I'll be taking a trip to Sally Beauty very soon to grab some of these.

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips, $8 - These are expensive, so I've been holding off on getting these because I'm afraid they won't work or that they won't fit me right.  But I love their designs, especially the lace and zebra prints.

ELF Moisturizing Lip Tint, $3 - I bought this already! I used it twice then lost it. So maddddd! The nearest place I can get it is and hour and a half away.  I really liked it but I only used it a few times so that's why its on this list.

Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick,  $14 - I want this in 107.  I saw it in a drugstore lip product video on YT and thought the shade would be just what I'm looking for.  Pricey, but if its the red shade I'm looking for, it'll be worth it because these Cover Girl, Wet 'n Wild, and NYC shades are not cutting it.

ELF Studio Makeup Setting Mist, $6 - I saw this in another bloggers October favorites.  I've been a fan of The All Natural Face's hydration mist for awhile and it gives me a glow when I used mineral foundation that otherwise dulls my complexion, I want a mist that's going to actually set my makeup and keep it from melting or rubbing off throughout the day.  I always leave school looking significantly worse than I did when I got there.

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush, $8 - I want the one in Peach something.  I had their blush when it was in the Mousse line (I don't know if they still make that or not) and I really liked it but ran out and never repurchased so I want to try this.

Revlon Just Bitten Lip stains, $9 - I'm most excited about this. I have an NYC lipstain in Rockin Ruby (or something like that) and I absolutely loveeeee it but it's almost out.  I've seen these raved about all over youtube so I'm dying to check these out. It's a lipstain plus balm which is great because after applying a lipstain I absolutely HAVE to apply a lip balm otherwise my lips feeling annoyingly dry.

That's all for this post!
My super small October favorites coming next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, don't post just to advertise, but please leave a link to your blog at the end of your comment so I can check it out! (: Chat me up on twitter @tsjbblogger.