Tag: 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

This tag is a bit outdated but I've been watching a lot of tag videos on YouTube lately and I always wanted to do this one...so here we go!

GREED - What is your most expensive beauty item? the most inexpensive?
Hm, I don't really spend massive amounts of money on makeup.  I mean, if we added it all up it would probably be about the same as buy high end products but on a single product, I don't even like spending more than $5 if its not foundation. So, I would say that my most expensive product is my 120 Pro Palette that I got off ebay for about $15.  I got it a couple years ago when I first started to watch makeup videos on YT (Panacea81).  Okay, now that I think about it, I bought this palette my junior year of high school and I'm now a sophomore in college sooo I've had it awhile.  I don't use it as much anymore but I do adore these shadows. I'm sure I'll buy something high end someday. I do get emails from sephora now. (;

The most inexpensive? Anything from NYC or LA Colors.  I have a few NYC lipsticks that were $0.97 and I have several eyeshadow palettes from dollar stores that I really use a lot when I'm feeling lazy.  Seriously, if you just want to screw around with makeup, grab a bunch of items from your local Dollar Tree, you're sure to find a diamond in the rough of something.

WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Oh my gosh. Definitely any loose pigment eye shadow that I have ever purchased.  I love, love, love mineral eye shadow pigments especially from independent companies (like the All Natural Face & Beautiful Girl minerals) because of all the lovely colors but I hate more than anything how messy they are.  I don't have a lot of time in the morning to do makeup so I find myself going to my cheapy palettes instead of the shimmery gorgeous pigments that I love so much.

GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?
This may come a shock to some, but I don't really eat my makeup. =/ I do however, quite enjoy the occasional taste of my Raspberry Lemonade lip balm from Blistex. It was $1 from Dollar General. Seriously, get it.

SLOTH - What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness?
Primer, highlighter, contour, pretty much everything.  I've got into a really bad habit of using products I don't even like on a daily basis just because it's fast and easy and on hand. I'm stuck in a beauty rut. -sniff-

PRIDE - Which beauty products give you the most self confidence?
Foundation, is probably the most obvious, just because I do have acne and various skin issues and I refuse to be seen outside of my house without any on.  Other than that, eye shadow.  My eyes are my best feature and it makes me feel pretty and sexy to play them up.

LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in a partner?
Sense of humor, talker, winning smile, to-die-for eyes, sweet as can be, obnoxious as hell, playful, sensitive, family man. I most certainly just described my kind-of-ex boyfriend and love of my life (don't ask. omg. haha).

ENVY -What items would you most like to receive as gifts / or are you wishing for currently?
I did a post on this not too long ago, but pretty much anything from Lush, Soap&Glory, Stila palettes, a foundation that's functional.  Oh, also, Physician's Formula eye shadow palettes.  They are beyond amazing and like...$15 or something. The one pictured is for green eyes.

That's my 7 sins! If you've done this tag in the past or are going to do it now, leave a link below! (:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, don't post just to advertise, but please leave a link to your blog at the end of your comment so I can check it out! (: Chat me up on twitter @tsjbblogger.