November Favorites!


Whoo! So it's time for November favorites and my products for this month aren't really anything new that I've purchased this month with the exception of two items. Here are the pictured items that I'm lovin' this month.

TRESsemme Split Remedy - I believe this made an appearance in my favorites last month as well.  Still using it, still lovin' it.  I apply two pumps to throughout damp hair or occasionally one small pump in dry hair after straightening in addition too or instead of the Dove smooth stuff.  It smells delightful and makes my hair so soft.  I believe it's about $4 at Walmart.

Mega Aussie Hairspray - It's a great big can and it's the only hair spray I use these days.  It smells amazing and holds curls or whatever else I need it for.  I'm on my second can of this stuff. About $4 at Walmart

Dove Frizz Control Taming Cream - Talk about a product that lasts forever, I've had this same bottle for over a year and a half and it's like...half full still and I use it all the time.  It smells like fresh linen and I just use a couple of pumps in my hair after I straighten it to keep it smooth and shiny and not frizzy.  I don't think I'll ever ditch this for another product.  It's a holy grail item. About $4 at Walmart

got2b Guardian Angel heat defense spray - I like my TRESsemme heat defease better, but I can't find it, and I have two bottles of this so I figured I'd use it up.  I use it almost daily.  Kinda smells tarty.  I didn't like it at first, but now it's not so bad. About $4 at Walmart

Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in 027 Sundance - As you can see, I've hit pan.  I find all other bronzers I've tried to be much to bold on my pale skin but this one is very, very, light - so much show that anyone with skin darker than me probably wouldn't like it.  I've had this for probably...ehh...3 years, I go off and on using it.  I wanna say it was $3 or $4 at Walmart but I don't remember.

LA Colors Liquid Eyeliner in black pearl - I'm not sure if that's the exact name but it's something close to that.  It's a liquid eyeliner, the only one I have, and its easy for me to use, and it's cheap.  That's why it's here.  I'm sure there are better ones but I haven't had any issues with this one so far.  $2 at Dollar General

The All Natural Face mineral foundation in Dark Tan Warm - This is a...30 gram jar I think.  Which on the website is $17, or something like that.  It's my all time favorite makeup company and the only foundation that truly matches my complexion.  I love, love, love this product.  I've already gone through two jars, this is my third.
NYC Smooch Proof Lip Stain in Berry Long Time - As you may know, I'm a huge fan of Rock On Ruby but it's almost out so I bought a berry color instead.  I quite like it, and as always, they smell really great.
Below are swatches of the bronzer, lip stain, and liquid liner.

So that's it for my monthly favorites!  I should have a haul post as soon as my E.L.F. order from their cyber monday sale gets here, but that may be awhile since it says my order is still processing.  

I would also like to encourage you to check out my blog sale.  I switched pictures ,added swatches and changed some items so please check it out. I update often!

And a big thanks to Dani @ http://daniduffy-makeup.blogspot.co.uk for nominating me for the Liebster Award! Totally made my day.  I'll have that post up and tag some loverly bloggers very soon. (:

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, don't post just to advertise, but please leave a link to your blog at the end of your comment so I can check it out! (: Chat me up on twitter @tsjbblogger.