FOTD: Au Naturel

I've posted two pictures in different lighting, just because.This isn't exactly my face of the day, it's more o the result of me fooling around with my makeup in my pj's at 9 o'clock at night.  Which, is a big deal considering I have never gone anywhere without my makeup focusing on my eyes (never gone without eyeliner, ever).  Tonight was also my first sucessfull attempt at loose curls (versus the tight ringlets I usually do) so I'm pretty happy with my look at the moment...besides the fact it's not really night-life appropriate and I don't have anywhere to go anyway. xD


Product List:

  • All Natural Face mineral foundation mixed with Clean&Clear morning glow moisturizer.
  • Hard Candy 24k Glow All the Way
  • Revlon Stay Matte powder in Natural (on eyelids & under eye)
  • Gold eye shadow on inner corners (unknown brand, from a holiday palette from Dollar General)
  • NYC Big Bold Mascara
  • Blistex Cold and Alergy lip balm
  • E.L.F Stay Matte Lip Tint in praline (over balm)
  • Remington Pearl  clampless curling iron



This look is centered the sample of Hard Candy 24k Glow All the Way that I've been carrying around in my makeup collection for a year and never really was able to get it to look right.  My skin is usually pretty "bleh" so I like this makes it look really night in my house lighting...of course, when I go to school, the florescents will be a whole different story.  I feel like the lack of eye makeup like a usual do makes the red hair look a tad more natural on me.  I'm very pleased. (:

Does anyone else have this Hard Candy glow?  If not, recommend your favorite luminizer!

LOL @ the line across from nose from wearing my glasses all day instead of contacts...classy.. xD

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty.

    New follower from Sunday Sync.
    http://musingsofamommabear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very pretty and loving the new blog look
    x Love M

    Shesaidfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have that hard candy product, but I love their shimmery eyeshadows, and their blushes! I also have that Remington curling wand and I am in love with it! It's such a great product!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, don't post just to advertise, but please leave a link to your blog at the end of your comment so I can check it out! (: Chat me up on twitter @tsjbblogger.