The Bloggers' Ball

Beauty Bloggers Ball
So I saw Niki tweet about this and while I tend to avoid most New Year posts at all costs, I thought this one looked like fun.  To participate, you were asked to create a red carpet ball outfit as well as answer some questions about the past and upcoming year. To join, add your link at Rachel's blog, here

Questions:
What was the best part of 2012?
2012 was in all honesty really awful for me. I went through a really bad breakup back in February a few days before my birthday and I'm still trying to mend it sooo this year has really sucked all around.  There haven't been a lot of good moments, but one of them was probably back in October when I decided to start this blog, I've only been blogging a few months and I've already made some blogging friends and gotten to know a lot of you. I can't wait to see what 2013 holds for this blog and lovely community! <3

What was your favorite song/book/movie of 2012?
Song - Some Nights by Fun; Book - The Hunger Games; Movie - Pitch Perfect, The Hunger Games, and Snow White and the Huntsman.

What was your biggest accomplishment of 2012?
Deciding to transfer away from home and go to a different college. Also, I painted a couple really pretty oil landscapes...and I'm artistically challenged so that was cool. And lastly, the decision to go public with my song writing and make a Facebook fan page so that I can share with the people of my community what I do.

What are you looking forward to most in 2013?
Continuing to blog, college, and hopefully, mending the relationship with the love of my life.

What are your New Year's Resolutions? 
I don't even bother with New Year's Resolutions. haha. The only ones I've made are my beauty resolutions, which you can read in my previous post. (:


Side Note: Congrats to Kayla for winning my giveaway! And thanks to all of you who entered and tweeted! Stay tuned around the 100 follower mark for another giveaway! (:
My unboxing video for the voxbox is now live on YT so I'll do the follow up post on that later today.
I've been thinking that it would be cool to have a guest post every now and again on here so if any of you lovely people are interested in guest posting on TSJ, shoot me and email at jamieislovexoxo@aim.com. Don't worry if you don't have many followers, or even if you don't have a blog, guest posting is a great way to get your feet wet. So send me your idea(s) for a fashion/makeup/beauty post. (:


3 comments:

  1. gorgeous dress!! and i picked hunger games as my fave book too :)

    happy new year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look you put together! That red dress is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! Love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, new follower from the GFC Blog Hop. I really love that eye makeup you chose, so pretty! :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, don't post just to advertise, but please leave a link to your blog at the end of your comment so I can check it out! (: Chat me up on twitter @tsjbblogger.